Van Leeuwen Law Firm provides assistance to enterprises and physical persons who are suspected or victim of crime, in particular economic and financial crimes (white collar crime). The firm is active, among other things, in matters relating to money laundering, swindle, bribery, misuse of corporate assets, abuse of confidence, bankruptcy crimes, tax evasion, inheritance fraud, public procurement fraud, customs and excise duty fraud, and gambling fraud. Van Leeuwen Law Firm guarantees quality, efficiency and discretion. The Attorney strives to reach a successful resolution for all dossiers in the shortest possible term, if possible by means of an amicable settlement. Need the assistance of a lawyer? – Call 085 130 16 26.
- Advising the central government, the provinces and municipalities as well as their companies and partners on the needs of the public sector.
- Assisting Public and Semi-Public Operators, from the development of their strategy to the day-to-day management of their activities, in the following fields: organization and management of public bodies, choice of contractual arrangements, launch of consultation procedures, negotiation and monitoring of contracts, management of public services, economic interventionism, digital and energy transition, out-of-court settlement and litigation before national and supra-national authorities.
- Providing comprehensive support for entities in the financial sector and combining regulatory expertise with broad networking in the market, with supervisory authorities, associations and legislators.
- Advising industrial and family businesses on legal issues related to business operations.
- Supporting firms in organizing and enforcing law within the company and avoiding liability, as well as partners in all matters of monitoring and succession.
- Assisting (directors of) businesses, civil servants and private clients during questioning by the law enforcement authorities, providing support during searches, maintaining contact with the law enforcement authorities and the public prosecutor and seeking possibilities to close the criminal prosecution, preferably without having to go to trial.
Criminal law deals with offences ranging from minor infringements such as failure to stop at a red light to serious offences such as drug trafficking, theft and murder. Cases are brought before the courts by the Public Prosecution Service.
MR. B.A.S. (BAS) VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., ESQ), attorney at law, advises and assists you in couple, marriage and prenuptial agreements issues. He also deals with issues related to patrimonial family law, including donations, successions. He intervenes in divorce and separation proceedings, child custody and visitation, alimony, but also international child relocation and abduction.
Companies are often helpless when it comes to dealing with the consequences of an occupational injury, as they have little control over all the issues involved. To help you resolve these issues, MR. VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., ESQ), attorney at law, has set up an expert team of lawyers who have gone through specific training, have a forensic background, dedicated digital tools and day-to-day practice. He helps clients deploy management tools, and provide strategic advice and defense in case of litigation. He is particularly recognized for their work in one-off transactions: company takeovers, defense against claims for inexcusable conduct, risk assessment, negotiation, and coordination with criminal proceedings.
MR. BAS VAN LEEUWEN (LL.M., Esq.), attorney at law, handles litigation of contentious matters through court actions, and aggressively defend and prosecute her clients’ interests in a wide variety of civil legal proceedings. He assists clients with that are faced with the various aspects in the field of domestic violence, assault, harassment, stalking, or sexual assault.
Administrative law is a comprehensive branch of law, which regulates with which rules public bodies must comply. Administrative Law also regulates how citizens and business and industry can protect themselves against the actions of public bodies. It is the law for, of and against public bodies. Administrative law records with which instruments a public body acts, the standards which must be adhered to, and the possibilities of putting up resistance against the public body.
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM litigates and files employment law proceedings in case that should be necessary, for instance in case of termination of the employment agreement due to inadequate performance or in case of economic reasons. The firm is able to advise clients over the whole range of (corporate) employment law. It renders advice on employment law regarding acquisitions, conduct pre-merger due diligence and coordinate (national and cross-border) restructuring and relocation of employees.
The legal department operations (LDO) professional is typically occupied with project management, financial planning, and managing outside counsel. But these legal department operations (LDO) professionals are also responsible for strategy, goal setting, and managing budgets, people, and vendors. Additionally, legal department operations (LDO) professionals play a crucial role in change management, which might explain their recent popularity.
Attorney BAS VAN LEEUWEN assists clients with criminal matters, administrative supervision and enforcement cases, and internal and external investigations. Cases involving accusations of fraud, bribery, money laundering, corruption or violations, financial mismanagement, of international sanctions seriously disrupt a client’s operations and damage their reputation. At a client’s request, Attorney BAS VAN LEEUWEN can conduct internal investigations, advice, litigate and negotiate with regulators and the Public Prosecution Service. Attorney BAS VAN LEEUWEN delivers swift solutions that address the underlying problems for urgent matters. Sometimes, Attorney BAS VAN LEEUWEN’s clients are injured by non-compliant conduct; sometimes they find themselves accused of the same.